<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7087523327490991588\x26blogName\x3dDemon+on+His+Heaven+x%5D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vonxtian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vonxtian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7357584000359703815', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <style type="text/css"> #navbar-iframe{ display: none; height: 0; }
Navigations

Demon Blogger
Welcome to my blog, i'm xian the owner of this blog, if you want to know about me just click the profile above.


if you dont want this place, just simply press Alt+F4 thanks! ;)

Follow My Blog

Tag Board
For Link Exchange, please proceed to the Contact Section


Tweets

Time Machine
violet eyes
run devil run
oh...!
the wish list
what a great boy...!
50 things to do during a movie
Laughtrip with Vice Ganda
this 2010....
I Need Donations
Behind those Monsters






New Blog's Face
Sunday, June 6, 2010 || 2:58 PM || [10] comments || Give Some Love?

9 months since i changed the layout of my blog. actually, my template that time was kinda girly but that was so cute and some of my reader like it too. i found it on blogskin and it was made by cynna. i forgot the name of the layout, all i know is it was cool. :D



when vacation came, the boredom also came , so i decided to make my own layout. some of my friends in cyberworld knows how to make but no one helped me, i guess ,just like me, they're enjoying the vacation too and i really understand it. i did not make it on the month of april because i went on our grand parents' house to have our vacation and i have no time to check the cyberworld because of busy schedule.

3rd week of may, i started doing my new template. actually , it is too hard specially the coding. HTML makes me !@#$%^&* . my eyes were tired seeing things in HTML such as <, >, = and /. making this template took me for more than 2weeks and when i finished it, first expression came from me "WEW!"

im excited to show my own template you guys and because of that some section are not ready and im still working on it. i hope you understand it.

so guys, how's "Demon on His Heaven" look today? it is good? it is bad? it is really really bad? i need your comments guys!



no signature
still working on it

Labels: ,




©copyrighted 2010 @ vonXtian.blogspot.com