<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7087523327490991588\x26blogName\x3dDemon+on+His+Heaven+x%5D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vonxtian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vonxtian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7357584000359703815', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <style type="text/css"> #navbar-iframe{ display: none; height: 0; }
Navigations

Demon Blogger
Welcome to my blog, i'm xian the owner of this blog, if you want to know about me just click the profile above.


if you dont want this place, just simply press Alt+F4 thanks! ;)

Follow My Blog

Tag Board
For Link Exchange, please proceed to the Contact Section


Tweets

Time Machine
Class Politician
School is CooL?!?!?!?!?
What Shoul I Say? What Should I Do?
Men are Greater than Women
My MoM is Better Than Your MoM!!!
Green Goes Black
My Fxcking Computer!! [sXcks!!]
First Love Reunion! :D
Dora Grows Up
April + o1 = APRIL FOOLS DAY!! :D






So "Beat" It, Just "Beat" It
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 || 7:15 PM || [3] comments || Give Some Love?

"You Have To Show Them
That You're Really Not Scared
You're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or Dare
They'll Kick You, Then They Beat You,
Then They'll Tell You It's Fair
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad"
-Beat It /MJ or FOB



This post is not about the song "Beat It" by Michael Jackson / Fall Out Boys. Since I mentioned the king of pop, he may rest in peace. We all know that he will be always live in our hearts and in music industry.
I made this post because boredom kills me. I miss the class for two days. I have a fever and i don't know how do I have this kind of sickness. Don't worry this is only a fever, not a[h1n1] and you will not suffer this kind of sickness,also your computer, if you read my post.This post is really short so better read it.

I have two classmate ,boy and girl, and according to my classmates they are good in math.Not for being boastful but as far as I see, they are not.I said it because when they answering the question, their answers are wrong.

Lets talk about the boy, he knows our lesson because when he was taking his summer class, they already discussed it so he acts to all of my classmate that he is good though he is not. ^_^

About the girl? Not like as the boy, she's not take the summer class. As far as I know 75% of my classmates hate her, and I'm one of them. I asked my classmates why they hate that girl and all of their answers are the same:"pa cute kasi eh,laging nagmamagaling".When she want to give her attention, she always shouting her answer even though it is wrong [lmao] what a poor girl.

Because of my classmates theories, i promised to myself that i will defeat those f*ckin people.

Before I end this post please add me on my plurk account @http://www.plurk.com/vonXtian

"No One Wants To Be Defeated
Show them How Funky Strong Is Your Fight
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right"

Labels: ,




©copyrighted 2010 @ vonXtian.blogspot.com