<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7087523327490991588\x26blogName\x3dDemon+on+His+Heaven+x%5D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vonxtian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vonxtian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7357584000359703815', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <style type="text/css"> #navbar-iframe{ display: none; height: 0; }
Navigations

Demon Blogger
Welcome to my blog, i'm xian the owner of this blog, if you want to know about me just click the profile above.


if you dont want this place, just simply press Alt+F4 thanks! ;)

Follow My Blog

Tag Board
For Link Exchange, please proceed to the Contact Section


Tweets

Time Machine
Rain, Rain Go Away!
So "Beat" It, Just "Beat" It
Class Politician
School is CooL?!?!?!?!?
What Shoul I Say? What Should I Do?
Men are Greater than Women
My MoM is Better Than Your MoM!!!
Green Goes Black
My Fxcking Computer!! [sXcks!!]
First Love Reunion! :D






Alphabet Wants To Ask You
Friday, July 31, 2009 || 10:55 PM || [0] comments || Give Some Love?



This survey is from a blogger also, i forgot to copy his website to put some credit for him on this post.I'm sorry if this post is from you and if this post is yours, please inform me...ayt?

This post is only a draft post but since i want to post it now, then go. Too busy in school works so I decided to post this to inform you that I'm active on my blog.

**********

Fill out these questions and make a new note called ‘ABC About You.’ Then tag 25 people. If you got tagged by me, YOU HAVE TO take this survey and repost it! Don’t forget to tag me because I want to know more about you!

ABC About You Questions

A - AVAILABLE: na-ah..!but i accept reservation :D
B – BIRTHDAY: December 22, 199_
C - CRUSHING ON: Katy Perry and Taylor Swift
D – DRINK YOU LAST HAD: h2o
E - EASIEST PERSONS TO TALK TO: friends and friends and friends :]
F – FAVORITE SONG: many to mention...but the most is A Thousand Miles
G – GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: worms...its rocks! \m/
H – HOMETOWN: In you heart <3
I – IN LOVE WITH: my drug )
J – JUGGLE: bottles. haha
K – KILLED SOMEONE: if only its legal and not punishable. why not? :D *lmao* >:)
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: from Cainta to Baguio :]
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: vanilla but i want more coffee :D
N – NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: one plus one times one divided by one :D
O – ONE WISH: God knows that :D
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My girlfriend
R - REASON TO SMILE: the people who love and hate me :D
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Waking up in Vegas - Katy Perry
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 5:3o in the morning
U – UNDERWEAR COLOR: white...want some proof ?lol
W - WORST HABIT: teasing my friends *demon laugh*
X – X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: sorry, i dont have that fuckin' thing
Y – YOYOS ARE: yeah..but i dont know how to do some tricks :D
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn..!!

credit: unknown person :]


Labels: ,




©copyrighted 2010 @ vonXtian.blogspot.com